CONTINUATION (REPLICATION, TRANSFER, MARKET UPTAKE)
• The pilot plant will serve as a model for a large scale production plant for bio-based paints and/or smaller ones
• Bio-based radical-cured wood coatings will be formulated for all the appropriate application niches
• Further products will be formulated for other sectors such as packaging, consumer electronics, food & beverage, vinyl floors etc.
• Market uptake is foreseen to be 5% of total industrial wood coatings after 5 years
• Market pull for bio-based material is growing – the rigorous LCA and novel production process of these products constitute their unique selling proposition
• IP protection will be sought for process and products